About the Project
The purpose of the Celtic mythology project is to create high-quality articles dealing with the body of myths from ancient Celtic culture. Our goal is to create easy to read, informational, and accurate articles that are properly sourced.
To participate, simply sign the list below, click a red link in the Celtic mythology template (coming soon!) and create an article! Be sure to consider the format and information in other articles already created before starting a new one, so all articles will be consistent.
Additionally, you can help with the project by improving already existing articles, or rewriting any Celtic mythology articles that may have been plagiarized form material from other sites. Plagiarized material is strictly forbidden on this website.
New to wikis? For guidance in editing, please check out the About page.
If you have logged in, use three "tildes" "~~~" to sign your name to this list.
Below is a place for members working on the Celtic Mythology Project to propose tasks that should be completed by the project, such as pages needed, etc.
- Get the ball rolling! In these initial stages, we need to get the project set up and operational, and create the basic articles.
Tasks Completed and Project Notes Please leave a note here when you create a page or make significant modifications. Please sign posts with four "tildes" "~~~~" to leave your name and the time.
- Samhain was started.
- Cad Goddeu was started. Mengxia 04:04, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Annwn and Afagddu were started. Mengxia 05:09, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Fer Cherdne, Gilvethwy, and Goewin were started. Added a Welsh mythology category. Mengxia 07:11, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Cildydd was started. Mengxia 01:07, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Gwawl and Clud were started. Mengxia 10:00, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Cernunnos and Nodens were started. Happychickenvermin
- Taranis, Belenus and Toutatis started. Happychickenvermin
- Fionn mac Cumhaill was started. CAPace10 (talk) 18:35, August 11, 2020 (UTC) CAPace10